Admin position

WBKS-JoinUs
Du willst uns beitreten? Hier kannst Du dich kurz vorstellen. Info's, was du unbedingt über dich posten solltest, findest du hier: "Steckbrief - JoinUs"

Moderator: Elfe1090

Threattfull
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Admin position

Post by Threattfull »

About myself:

Loner, extroverted
I'm an "all-around" asshole
I'm highly obsessed with military and war
Started PC gaming in December of 2016, and loving it
My games include the Battlefield and Medal of Honor series - As of now, I only have Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, and Medal of Honor. Waiting to get Battlefield 3 done before I move on to the other games.
NO - I will NOT play Call of Duty. - I HATE it.
Recon will always have my heart, as of now, my Recon class is at service star 35. The M40A5 being my most used, and favorite weapon.
My other favorite genre of games, are RPGs, my second favorite game series being Final Fantasy.
Music ranges from 80's Hair Metal, Metalcore, and yes, Country.

I'm applying for admin position because I spend most of my time on the WBKS Operation Metro 3000 Ticket server. I've seen so many cheaters, and glitchers with no admin on to do anything, being left with a vote kick/ban that rarely succeeds. I'm applying not only because I like the server itself, but because I also want it to maintain order in fairness.

Other than that.... I enjoy my cigarettes, beer, whiskey, and women.

-Judge, AshenShuruga, as well as the other frequent players on the WBKS server. Know that I hate the player Gyull with a burning passion.

That is all.
judge1967
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Re: Admin position

Post by judge1967 »

Hi Threattfull

To be a part of our clan:
- stay aktiv on our teamspeak
- play and add our servers
- add our members
- be aktiv on our forum

Regards
Threattfull
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Post by Threattfull »

I don't know who all the members are, but my username on here is the same as my Origin ID. Send a message if anyone sends a friend request so I know who you are. I don't add just anybody
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JLe72 »

Threattfull wrote:I don't know who all the members are, but my username on here is the same as my Origin ID. Send a message if anyone sends a friend request so I know who you are. I don't add just anybody
Check out our clanPlatoon...
See you in TS3 - i hope...
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
Adolf-Schmidt
Stabs Hauptmann
Stabs Hauptmann

Post by Adolf-Schmidt »

I have send you a Friend Request.
And I dont see you in TS.

Gruß Soldier Adolf-Schmidt

Nur wer mich weise macht, ist wert mir zu wissen.
judge1967
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by judge1967 »

He now has TS3 installed so should be seen online.
Skaven
OberstLeutnant
OberstLeutnant

Post by Skaven »

Member pleased you to stop playing active music on the channels. They but you out of their channels back to the lobby cause of it. Everybody who is joining our TS is getting beat your ears with your loud music! :evil: And I'm tired of letting it all over my ears. So you were now permanently removed from TS. If you should have understood it and keep to the rules of the TS, we will remove the ban.
Threattfull
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Post by Threattfull »

Skaven.... Shut the fuck up. Yes, I've been logged into TS3, but my headset has been unplugged, and the mic option muted. Get your fucking facts right before you make accusation you little dumbass fucktard. Now you do have a reason to keep me banned.
Skaven
OberstLeutnant
OberstLeutnant

Post by Skaven »

Nope sorry, but your microphone was once again not muted. This afternoon, you had it the time, that is true.
But thank you for your expression to the situation. Even if we had lifted the ban now, your way of expressing itself here is that you are not the kind of players we want to have. Be it as a member and not as Admin.
Threattfull wrote:First time I was temporarily banned, and now I'm permanently banned off TS3 for the accusation of music. Listen here
Skaven <Christoph>, you need to get your fucking facts right. I've been on logged into TS3, with headset unplugged and mic option muted. So get your fucking shit right, because I'm not the one playing fucking music in TS3. Not dealing with this stupid shit you little bastard. Now, you do have a reason to have me banned. Fucking little dumbass.
Threattfull wrote:Skaven.... Shut the fuck up. Yes, I've been logged into TS3, but my headset has been unplugged, and the mic option muted. Get your fucking facts right before you make accusation you little dumbass fucktard. Now you do have a reason to keep me banned.
I wish you a great life little boy ;)
Threattfull
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Post by Threattfull »

Then explain how music, which I was playing, was only going through my headphones which the mic couldn't pick up? You need to get your eyes checked, possibly your ears too, it's all fine though. If WBKS has admins like you, rather not be one at all. Might be an admin that actually has common sense, unlike you. Later dumbass. :D

Return to “Join Us”