JoinUs - hhhassasin6

WBKS-JoinUs
Du willst uns beitreten? Hier kannst Du dich kurz vorstellen. Info's, was du unbedingt über dich posten solltest, findest du hier: "Steckbrief - JoinUs"

Moderator: Elfe1090

hassan661
Gefreiter
Gefreiter
JoinUs - hhhassasin6

Post by hassan661 »

hey, name's Hassan, 21, studying aviation in South Africa, language is English,.
Hobbies include flying, sports, chilling with friends and going on a supercar drive along the coast.
No much IT experience, non ESL as well, been in 1 clan war so far !!!
Been playing battlefield for a couple of years but just a few months on PC, I play on WBKS a lot, i'm currently ranked #2 on Metro 24/7 after the refreshing the stats, Ingame name is hhhassasin6 http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/so ... 741574/pc/
really wanna join the family as ive been playing for a while now and lovee the server so much, I am mostly online on TS and I also have been given a clan friend permission on TS by head admin JUDGE.
hope to hear from you soon !!!
Attachments
IMG_0938 (6).JPG
IMG_0938 (6).JPG (51.44 KiB) Viewed 1965 times
judge1967
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Re: join us hhhassasin6

Post by judge1967 »

Hi Hassan and welcome to the Boards.

As you know i sometimes join you in TS, being in TS is a neccesity and also joining in on the forums.
Join other members in game so others get to know you, once seen regular in TS then you may be
considered for Trial member, once a trial member then nothing shall be in the way.

Good Luck and Best Regards
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: JoinUs - hhhassasin6

Post by JLe72 »

Refused
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de

Return to “Join Us”